Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Songs Of My Heart - PRAISE GOD FROM WHOM AND ALL BLEESINGS FLOW




Words: Thom­as Ken, 1674. These lyr­ics, sung as the Dox­ol­o­gy in many church­es, are ac­tu­al­ly the last verse of a long­er hymn, Awake, My Soul, and with the Sun.

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, ye heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Many of our services started with this song. When I sing this song, it is more than just a song. I hope my life for today can be a life of praise. So many things can happen in the course of a day, and I'm glad all my hope is in my Father from whom all blessings flow. I need the tiune of God my Creator, my Father, my Dad. I need God the Son, my Savior, my friend and comforter. I need so much today God the Holy Spirit to lead me through this day, to keep me in the perfect will of God.

No comments: